11.25.2005

What are you thankful for? Hopefully a lot, I’m hoping. I myself am quite thankful for numerous tangs, such as my friends and family, and the proclivity towards schooling some jerks on the basketball court. It’s really just quite about that time. This evening was right about time to eat some turkey, and I obliged.

As for basketball, it is in fact just quite about that time, and I hope you do in fact check out whatrock.blogspot in order to satisfy your sweet need for playing the basketball.

As for rock and roll, might I shoot the “mad props” to the Hoots & Hellmouth trio, who played at Dead Presidents on Wednesday night, and brought the damn house down. YAW!!!!!!! Indeed. Pick up their CD, and hear about all of their coming shows (like Saturday night’s performance @ Rex’s in West Chester, with Tommy Murray [who also handed out well wrapped bundles of rock on Wednesday night] and the one and only Tom Martin) @ www.hootsandhellmouth.com YAW!!!!!!

As for true love, the American way, and whatever else you heathens believe in these days, I say I’m all for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home